Wedding Package Includes:
- Personal Wedding Co-ordinator
- Marriage License
- Certificate and Apostle seal
- Celebrant or Minister
- Tropical bouquet or head garland for the bride
- Neck garland or lapel for the groom
- Bottle of bubbly
The Cook Islands has a very relaxed policy that allows international travellers to marry legally, only requiring the couple to reside for three (3) full days (not including the day of application) in Rarotonga, prior to the ceremony.
The wedding couple must have the following in English:
- Birth Certificates
- Decree Absolute (Divorce papers) if either party have been married previously
- If the either party is under 20 years of age, written approval to marry is required by their parents
From $1,198 per package ($599 per person, twin share)
Valid for sale and travel until 31 March 2020.
Talk to one of our expert wedding consultants today. 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced wedding consultant.