Your Wedding Package Includes:
- Dedicated professional on-site wedding co-ordinator and her team at your service
- Cost of Standard Registration with the Ministry of Justice
- Transport and chaperone to the Ministry of Justice for registration
- Celebrant on the day and consultation prior to your wedding day
- Groomed sandy beach venue overlooking Ta'akoka Motu with a bamboo archway, a bamboo aisle with coconuts and scattered flowers.
- Decorated guest seating
- Decorated signing table
- An Island Warrior to announce the arrival of the Bride
- Floral arrangements - Bouquet for the Bride & Neck Ei or buttonhole flower for the groom
- A bottle of Chilled Nautilus Cuvee Brut NV
- Recorded background music of your choice
- Internationally recognised Marriage Certificate with Apostle Stamp
The Cook Islands has a very relaxed policy that allows international travellers to marry legally, only requiring the couple to reside for three (3) full days (not including the day of application) in Rarotonga, prior to the ceremony.
The wedding couple must have the following in English:
- Birth Certificates
- Valid Passports
- Decree Absolute (Divorce papers) if either party have been married previously
- Death Certificate of deceased former spouse if widowed
- If the either party is under 20 years of age, written approval to marry is required by their parents
From $1,298 per package ($599 per person, twin share)
Valid for sale and travel until 31 March 2020.
Talk to one of our expert wedding consultants today. 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced wedding consultant.