- Return Airport Transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation at Pacific Resort Rarotonga in a Premium Beachfront Suite
- Reduced Rate - Save $1400!
- Daily tropical breakfast
- Pacific Wedding Ceremony
- NZ$500 Resort Credit
- Use of kayaks, snorkeling gear, beach towels and sun loungers
- Garden Tour
- Scheduled daily activities at the Beach Hut
- Kids Club (for children aged 6 - 12)
- Daily guest welcome orientation on the beach
Pacific Wedding Ceremony Inclusions:
- Wedding license
- Transportation to obtain license
- Services of a minister
- Flower arrangement for ceremony table
- Co-ordination from our professional wedding team
The Cook Islands has a very relaxed policy that allows international travellers to marry legally, only requiring the couple to reside for three (3) full days (not including the day of application) in Rarotonga, prior to the ceremony.
The wedding couple must have the following in English:
- Birth Certificates
- Valid Passports
- Decree Absolute (Divorce papers) if either party have been married previously
- Death Certificate of deceased former spouse if widowed
- If the either party is under 20 years of age, written approval to marry is required by their parents
From $4,998 per package ($2,499 per person, twin share)
Valid for sale and travel until 31 March 2020.
Mar 31, 2020!!
For New Bookings Only
Talk to one of our expert wedding consultants today. 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced wedding consultant.