Best Of The Cooks – 6 Night Package from $2,599pp
This is the perfect introductory itinerary to the Cook Islands. Experience the natural beauty, learn about the local history & culture and have a tropical getaway all at the same time!
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Rarotonga flying with Air New Zealand (including 23kgs of checked luggage)
- Return airport transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation staying at Club Raro in a Standard Room
- Discounts – Save $140!
- Standard tropical breakfast,
- Use of reef shoes & beach towels
- 1 x intro dive per person in the pool and luggage storage on arrival or departure
- Aitutaki Day Tour with island tours, and lagoon cruise with BBQ lunch
- Koka Lagoon Cruise with BBQ lunch, refreshments, snorkelling equipment and coconut tree climbing show
- 1.5 hour Raro Buggy Tour with tour guide and light lunch
- Cultural Village Tour and Overwater night show with dinner
Upgrade to The Works Airfare (includes entertainment, meals & beverages) from $80 per person
Travel: 02 July 2021 – 10 February 2022
Sydney: from $2,599 per person, twin share
Brisbane: from $2,949 per person, twin share
Melbourne: from $2,949 per person, twin share
Adelaide: from $2,999 per person, twin share
Perth: from $3,299 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: 30 April 2021
For New Bookings Only
Terms and conditions: Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. All Departures are via Sydney. Flight schedules might require an overnight stay in Sydney at client’s own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day. This cost is not included in the package price. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 111 653 or (07) 3221 3381 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.