10 Night Bilikiki Cruises Liveaboard Dive Cruise
Bilikiki Cruises has been running liveaboard scuba diving trips and cruises in the Solomon Islands for over 25 years. Why not experience for yourself some of the best, least visited scuba diving sites in the world.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Solomon Airlines to Honiara (including 30kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet & greet by the crew of the MV Bilikiki
- Return airport to wharf transfers
- 10 nights’ accommodation on board MV Bilikiki in a Deluxe (Twin or Double) Cabin
- Discounts – Save $960!
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- All tour activities and excursions
- Services of expert local guides
- All scuba dives including weights, belts, tanks and air fills.
- Kastom Fee (paid direct) USD$25 per person, per day
- Bar Drinks
- Rental Dive equipment and Nitrox
- Personal Purchases
Stopover in Honiara from $359 per night
Travel: Set departures on 22 May 2021, 26 June 2021, 24 July 2021 & 2 October 2021
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $5,599 per person, twin share
Sydney: $5,799 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $5,799 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $6,099 per person, twin share
Perth: $6,299 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: 31 March 2021
For New Bookings Only
Terms and conditions: Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. International flights are on the direct Brisbane service to Honiara. Departures from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth & Adelaide are on a connecting domestic ticket and might require an overnight stay in Brisbane at client’s own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day. This cost is not included in the package price. Rooms are on a request basis only and availability will be confirmed with 72 hours of booking. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 111 653 or (07) 3221 3381 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.