Booking Terms and Conditions:
The following conditions should be read carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are undertaken. By paying a deposit we understand that you have read and accept these conditions. These are the current terms and conditions and replace any other terms or conditions previously published. Omniche Holidays act in good faith however terms and conditions may change within the validity period. For the most current up to date versions agents and passengers should refer to our website at www.omnicheholidays.com
1. How To Make A Booking Call or visit a licensed Travel Agent who will assist you in making a reservation. Please note that all reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Please note that all reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. All verbal quotes are accurate at time of quoting and are subject to change until a booking is paid in full.
2. General Conditions: Omniche Holidays act as an agent only for the airline, accommodation, tour and transportation companies providing services. Some events are beyond our control and we accept no liability caused directly or indirectly by such, including, but not limited to: war, terrorism, civil disturbance, fire, floods, acts of God, and acts of Government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action. Additionally, we make no representation as to the safety or conditions that any destination offers. Whilst acting in good faith we are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by suppliers involved in your travel booking, some of which limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. We do not accept responsibility for injury, inconvenience, loss, damages, and delay to persons or property, or for related expenses on the part of employees, agents or individuals providing travel service. Furthermore we do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, delay, injury, and inconvenience or for any related expense for any omission, error or any misleading statement or information contained in this brochure. The issuance and acceptance of any tickets, service vouchers or exchange orders is deemed as passenger consent to these conditions. It may be necessary for airline/port/government agencies to search you and/or your luggage and goods. Airline operators reserve the right to deny boarding or to disembark any person in possession of illicit substances. When passengers themselves make own arrangements for portions of their holiday in conjunction with an Omniche holiday, they should ensure the chosen means of transport is scheduled to adequately connect with Omniche Holidays arrangements, and that we are made aware at the time of the reservation. We will not be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances that necessitate any changes to your travel arrangements. Passengers with disabilities or requiring assistance should advise us at the time of reservation. Most suppliers have certain facilities available for people with disabilities or who require assistance. Please ask for details of such facilities if you have any special needs.
3. Travel Documents, Visas and Health When required, each passenger must possess a passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the date of return, and be familiar with visa requirements, taking responsibility for obtaining all entry, exit, re-entry, health and other documents required by laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of the countries visited or transited. We cannot accept responsibility for failure to have correct travel information. Travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including local government, local consular offices and the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website: ttp://www.smartraveller.gov.au. Passengers should also be familiar with health requirements and the DFAT website also has a section on Travel Health or passengers can seek advice from their doctor.
4.1 Payments by Direct Deposits or Electronic Funds Transfer: Payments to Wave Hospitality Group Pty Ltd Client Funds Trust Account; Commonwealth Bank; BSB 064-000 A/C NO. 14354996. Cleared funds are required for ticketing, please factor in an extra 3 working days for transfers between banking systems
4.2 Payments by Paymentgate: Supplier Code: NLKHOL
4.3 Payments by Travelpay: Supplier Code: TPSomnhol
5.1 Prices: Any quote is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to availability at the time of booking. All verbal / written quotes are accurate at time of quoting and are subject to change until a booking is paid in full. Prices do not include meals, airport transfers, and sightseeing tours unless otherwise stated. They also exclude personal expenditure such as insurance, laundry, telephone calls, emergency evacuation costs, drinks, excess baggage, passport, visa fees, gratuities, and travel costs in Australia to the point of international departure.
6. Price Validity: In published flyers or brochures validity date ranges may vary from brochure to brochure - if in doubt please check that the brochure you are planning from is current. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars, based on foreign currency tariffs and taxes published as at the quote issue date. If foreign currency rates were to fluctuate, then a re-costing may be necessary. Prices are valid for travel as specified and are indicative only based on per person per night assuming twin share unless otherwise stated. Special offers are released frequently but may change without notice.
7. Deposit For Packaged Holidays: For bookings made more than 75 days before departure or 120 days for Tahiti, a deposit of $250 per person as well as any applicable airfare is required within 3 days of written confirmation. For bookings within 75 days of departure or 120 days for Tahiti, full payment is required before confirmation of booking can be given. We also reserve the right to pass on the specific deposit requirement from suppliers both land and air. If for any reason the deposit is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking as hotels, resorts and suppliers may impose strict deposit and booking terms. A deposit holds services requested but does not guarantee prices. Booking details will be sent to the travel agent and they shall on receipt of passenger monies, hold them until the booking is confirmed, at which time, the monies shall be promptly remitted to us. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8.1 Balance Of Payment For Packaged Holidays: The final balance of payment will be confirmed at the time of booking however in general the balance of payment is due 75 days prior to departure, or 120 days for Tahiti. If for any reason the balance of monies is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and apply the deposit against cancellation fees and other charges incurred on the passenger's behalf.
9. Amendment and Re-issue Fees: A fee of $50 per person is payable for changes made after a booking has been confirmed and will apply once a deposit is paid, as well as any re-issue or amendment charges applied by airlines or suppliers. Re-issue means altering an existing booking, not a transfer to another package wherein cancellation fees may apply. (see 14.1).
10.1 Cancellations Packaged Holidays: Cancellation requests must be received in writing by post or email: email@example.com during business hours and we will acknowledge, but please note we will apply a cancellation fee of $250 per person, plus any charge levied by suppliers, which can be up to 100% depending on each supplier's rules.
11. Cancellations and Changes Made By Suppliers: If a Third Party Travel Provider changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a Third Party Travel Provider changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you. If any such changes result in your Travel Product costing more or otherwise being materially different, then you may cancel the Travel Product and we will refund any monies already paid less any fees charged by us under these terms and conditions (refer 10.1) and by the Third Party Travel Providers under the terms and conditions you agreed with them.
12. Refunds: Once the reservation we have booked for you commences, no refunds can be made for any unused services whether by choice or circumstance.
13. Passenger Names and Contacts: Omniche Holidays require the following details for booking: full name and gender as appears in passport, date of birth, passport number, place of issue and expiry date and a telephone number or address where passengers can be reached if necessary within 24 hrs prior to departure. It is the passenger's responsibility that these details are recorded correctly. Name changes after a booking will incur amendment fees and may also mean having to cancel the original booking and the resultant loss of the airline seat/s. Any request for name or initial changes after documents have been issued has the same risks and also attracts ticket re-issue charges. All groups must provide a rooming list with above details at time of payment of final monies.
14. Airlines: In addition to these booking conditions Airlines also provide additional detailed travel conditions with their paper or e-tickets. Omniche Holidays will base our costs and invoices on airfare classes as per the quote provided and/or the advice from the Travel Agent of the bookings and classes held. In the event that the rules for the airfare booked by the Travel Agent has a ticketing deadline, it is the responsibility of the travel agent to notify Omniche Holidays of the ticketing deadline and to arrange payment in time for the ticketing conditions to be met. If the conditions of the airfares used have not been followed, or inaccurate information has been supplied, Omniche Holidays reserve the right to pass on to the agent any additional charge by the airline.
15. Baggage: Please check baggage allowances applied by airlines, cruise companies and coach operators prior to travel. Baggage allowances vary depending on the airline and destination.
16. Taxes and Levies: Legislation requires us to collect from you the taxes and levies controlled by the airline, government or airport authorities. These costs may change without notice at any time up until departure. Full payment of your holiday does not exempt you from the implementation of additional charges outside of our control. We will offer advice in this regard, but regret we do not control, nor will we be held responsible for any government's taxes, levies and airport charges. All Australian and foreign country departure taxes that are payable prior to departure will be shown on your airline ticket. Some countries charge departure tax upon departure and some airports charge a small Airport Improvement fee which must be paid at that airport on departure.
17. Privacy Laws: The client acknowledges that he/she will provide us from time to time with information about the client of a personal nature (“Personal Information”). The client consents to us using any personal information for the purposes of making and completing airline bookings and travel related arrangements on behalf of the client. Omniche Holidays will only discuss booking information with the passengers or their Travel Agent.
18. Travel Insurance: It is a condition of sale of our holidays that passengers are offered their choice of adequate travel insurance for their protection. Some island destinations can be subject to aircraft diversions in extreme weather conditions or other circumstances, which can cause major disruptions to schedules. Passengers electing not to take Travel Insurance need to advise us of this and accept responsibility for their own costs or losses sustained in the event the travel arrangements are disrupted. Note that in many cases, cancellation costs may be claimed against your insurance.
19. Website and Brochure: The product descriptions, maps and images of accommodation and services in our current Website and Brochures are based on information provided by tourist offices, hotels and suppliers, not the opinion of Omniche Holidays. The facilities are subject to change at any time and we do not guarantee the standard, class, or fitness for purpose of that accommodation or service. Maps are shown for general information and may not reflect actual locations or services provided. Images show geographic areas, but are not necessarily included in the holiday. Hotel room images are representative only; actual rooms occupied may vary in décor and inclusions.
20. Not Happy?: If you are dissatisfied with an aspect of your holiday it is vital that you advise the supplier’s duty manager (not just reception or tour guide) of your dissatisfaction and they will try to solve the problem for you on the spot. If unable to get satisfaction from management you should immediately notify Omniche, preferably in writing, stating your reasons, and we will act immediately to assist you. Upon return, any complaint should be put in writing to Omniche within 10 days together with supporting documentation. Our Norfolk Island clients should contact 54400 whilst on the island for immediate assistance.
South Pacific Island Nations Entry Requirements
Please find below the entry and COVID 19 requirements for travelling in the South Pacific. Please check back regularly for any updates that might apply.
Australia: Entry requirements are different per state. Please check state government requirements at the time of travel:
New South Wales: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/travel-restrictions
South Australia: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/travel-restrictions/sa-border-restrictions
Western Australia: https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-controlled-border
Northern Territory: https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/quarantine/hotspots-covid-19
Norfolk Island: Norfolk Island is now part of Australia. The preferred documentation for entry to Norfolk Island is an Australian Passport, however valid Australian Issue Drivers Licences are also accepted. Departures are from the Brisbane and Sydney International Airports or domestic airports if connecting.
Norfolk Island COVID Vaccination and Entry Requirements: Current entry requirements can be found: http://www.norfolkisland.gov.nf/covid-19-travel-information-and-entry-pass
Lord Howe Island: Lord Howe Island is part of New South Wales and is considered a Domestic Departure. You are able to check in for your flight with a valid Australian ID or passport.
Fiji: Australian passport holders visiting Fiji, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 4 months if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your departure date from Fiji with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of onward/return flights.
Fiji COVID Requirement: To enter Fiji, it is now a mandatory requirement for all people aged 12 and over to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. The most up to date information on this can be found at: https://www.fiji.travel/covid-19/travelling-to-fiji
Cook Islands: Australian passport holders visiting The Cook Islands, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 31 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your departure date from the Cook Islands with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of onward/return flights.
Cook Islands COVID Requirement: To enter the Cook Islands, it is now a mandatory requirement for all people aged 12 and over to be fully Vaccinated against COVID 19. The most up to date information on this can be found: https://cookislands.travel/news/novel-coronavirus-information-travellers-arriving-cook-islands
Vanuatu: Australian passport holders visiting Vanuatu, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 30 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your departure date from Vanuatu with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of on-ward/return flights.
Samoa: Australian passport holders visiting Samoa, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 60 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your departure date from Samoa with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of on-ward/return flights
Tahiti: Australian passport holders visiting Tahiti, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 3 months if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your departure date from Tahiti with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of on-ward/return flights.
Niue: Australian passport holders visiting Niue, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 30 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your departure date from Niue with blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of on-ward/return flights.
Solomon Islands: Australian passport holders visiting The Solomon Islands, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 90 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your departure date from the Solomon Islands with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of onward/return flights.
Tonga: Australian passport holders visiting Tonga, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 30 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from the date you intend to return to Australia with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of on-ward/return flights.
New Caledonia: Australian passport holders visiting New Caledonia, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 90 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from the date you intend to return to Australia with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of onward/return flights.
New Zealand: Australian passport holders visiting New Zealand, travelling as a tourist, or transiting New Zealand enroute to another South Pacific destination are not required to obtain Electronic Travel Authority. 1) A passport valid for at least six months from the date you intend to return to Australia,
Pitcairn Island: Australian passport holders visiting Pitcairn Island, travelling as a tourist, are not required to obtain a visa for stays less than 90 days if on arrival you have: 1) A passport valid for at least six months from your return into Australia with two blank pages, 2) Hold proof of sufficient funds for your holiday & 3) Hold proof of onward/return flights.
For more information please visit www.dfat.gov.au or www.smarttraveller.gov.au. It is the responsibility of the passport holder to ensure they have the correct and valid documentation to holiday in their desired destination. Updated: 2020.